Monday, October 11, 2010

Greeting Gift Card Holder

Well I am on a roll for sure!!  I have spent the day creating Greeting Gift Card Holders for a craft fair I am doing with a friend in November.  The idea for this came from Angie at My Chic'n Scratch and I made some minor modifications and created a DS file to do all the cutting which was a first for me!!  I used a belly band instead of a ribbon to make them more unisex and user friendly to those who do not like to tie bows...
If you would like a copy of my DS file, please leave a comment and I will forward.  happy scrapping!!
 

3 comments:

  1. I would love to have this file. I have those verys same papers. It looks great. TFS janicewest999@gmail.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog from the Cricut MB and love your gift card holder. Would love the cut file if you're willing to share.

    Thanks ...
    pruttybird at comcast dot net

    ReplyDelete