Sunday, May 26, 2013

dream pop happy birthday

I spent a wonderful day on Friday, at my friend Jan Moxey's (Close to My Heart consultant), working with the Dream Pop collection - CTMH's special promotion for May in honour of National Scrapbooking Month.  It really does pop!  I love that the cardstock is shiny and detailed on one side (you can see the diagonal lines showing on the pink cardstock) but it is so pretty that it is difficult to use it..  lol   The sentiment comes from an older CTMH stamp set and the bling is from Michael's.  The flowers are all made using Martha Stewart punches.  The one on the left (large embroidery double punch) is my favourite although it is hard to see the cutout details in the picture.  I left the inside simple and instead of covering up such pretty paper, it lifts up to find the greeting underneath. I have submitted this card in the Heart 2 Heart Challenge blog's May Flowers challenge.  You will be seeing more of this paper to be sure!   scrap happy...



3 comments:

  1. Your flowers are so fun! I hadn't thought about using patterned paper to make flowers!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love how you've taken all those punched flowers to create a wonderful display on your card.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh so bright and cheery! Love it and Dream Pop! Thanks for playing along with H2H!

    ReplyDelete