Monday, March 29, 2010

You Rock Workshop on the Go Layout

When you attend a Workshop To Go you are able to either complete the set of 6 cards or you also have the option to complete the two page layout.  Whichever you don't complete, you still have the instructions and sufficient product to complete at home with enough leftovers to complete more layouts or cards of your own creating or follow the additional samples as shown in the book and online under "Workshops To Go".  Here is my version of the You Rock layout which I modified just a little bit.  All products are Close to My Heart except that I used my Cricut to cut the letters but they can also be stamped and cut out.  As mentioned on the right, I am holding this workshop on April 15th if you are interested in attending.  Happy Scrapping!



2 comments:

  1. Lee, this photo sure does this layout justice. I liked what I saw posted on Facebook, but I LOVE this

    ReplyDelete