Monday, March 21, 2011

The Paper Variety Challenge

I found a new site that looks absolutely wonderful - The Paper Variety - and the layout below is based on a sketch there by Jana Eubank for their current challenge.  I have done a few card challenges but this is my first layout challenge. It is starring my middle son Todd from a very long time ago and yes, he still has those beautiful eyes.   The papers are from Close to My Heart - Animal Cookies.  I used Gypsy Wanderings to cut the pennants and Alphalicious for the title.   happy scrapping!

9 comments:

  1. Congrats on your first layout challenge! So happy that your shared this wonderful layout with us at The Paper Variety!

    ReplyDelete
  2. whewww whooo...your first layout challenge. now your addicted! lol
    glad you chose The Paper Varietys challenge! fantastic layout!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This lo jumped right out of the gallery at me - I so love your bright, happy colors!! Yay for choosing the Paper Variety to do your first challenge. We are honored!! :) Come back again & again...because we are so much fun! LOL!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it!!! So happy that you found us and decided to participate! The great thing about TPV is that you can create layouts, cards or altered items!!!! Love your take on the sketch!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cutie!!Great take on Jana's sketch. Thanks for sharing at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  6. You captured this sketch perfectly! Great title and great job on the banner!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Fabulous layout! What a wonderful way to start challenging yourself!! I'd say you were really successful!!! Thanks for playing along at TPV!

    ReplyDelete
  8. love your layout. this is Rhonda and you commented on my blog about your mini album you won. could you please send me your address by email
    semery@classicnet.net thank you

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh Lee! I love this sketch and what you have done with it is so luvly!!! The colors you've used are so cheerful and what a cute subject to scrap!! I will have to check out the blog because I don't usually use sketches but I think I would really enjoy this one!!! Thanx for sharing with us!

    ReplyDelete