Sunday, April 21, 2013

milestone birthday...

I think milestone birthdays should be celebrated in style and of course, should have cards that are worthy of such milestones.  I saw this card style on Pinterest and immediately fell in love with it.  The card was created by Marlene Ashby and she has a tutorial that you can find here.  The cardstock and ribbon are from my stash.  The butterlies and bling are from the dollar store (the middle one is actually metal).  The roses are a combination of Prima and Recollections.  I made the tissue flower in the bottom left.  I printed the doily on my computer and went over the "70" with glossy accents to make it stand out.  The birthday sentiment is from Close to My Heart and I embossed it with silver.  happy scrapping...

No comments:

Post a Comment