Thursday, October 03, 2013

more laughing lola...

the Laughing Lola paper collection from Close to My Heart is one of my all time favourites.  I love the colours (purple, gold and green) and that it can be used for both feminine and masculine cards.  Today's card can be either a thinking of you card or as I used it - a birthday card.  The sentiment is from CTMH and it is embossed in gold.  The bling is also CTMH.  I was very pleased with how my bow turned out as they almost always give me grief and I have to thank Monica Gale of MonicasPassions for her great tutorial.  I also wanted to share with you how I created a pocket behind the inside sentiment for either a hidden message or a gift card, but in my haste to get it on its way I forgot to take the picture so I will have to save that tip for another time.  scrap happy...

No comments:

Post a Comment