Saturday, May 09, 2015

inspirational tag mini

Pootles Papercraft has a tutorial for doing up this cute little gift box (2" x 4" x 1") which I thought would make a cute inspirational tag journal. While I did add a ribbon to the front, my box closes with a magnet instead of ribbon. I added ten tags which are 3 3/4" tall and in hindsight, they should have been a little shorter in order to allow head space for the ribbon. I added a background script to quite of few of the tags and most of the backs have journal lines on them. Quite a bit of the rest of the stamping has been clear embossed and I used both CTMH's Twilight ink and Tim Holtz's Wild Honey Distress Ink throughout. As I want the focus to be on the sentiments, I have not done any other embellishing... scrap happy!!



No comments:

Post a Comment