Tuesday, June 14, 2011

missing my boys...

My two younger boys are in the Armed Forces and both live out of town.  I don't get to see them very often although we do talk/text/skype all the time so I decided it was time to send off a card letting them know I was thinking of them.  Haven't done this for quite awhile so they will be (pleasantly) surprised.  I scraplifted the idea from Laurie at her blog Hiding in My Craft Room who was sending a card to her husband. I used the Boys will be Boys cart to cut the alien and Lyrical Letters for the sentiment which I welded together and am hoping I got the spelling right (can you imagine... lol ).  Everything is all scraps from my stash except the card bases which I had purchased in bulk.  Don't ya just love the googly eyes!   happy scrapping!!

4 comments:

  1. Hey Lee - this is really cute - googly eyes and all!!! I love it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute! He looks great in any color!! Thanks for the shout out!! Great job!

    ~Laurie
    www.hidinginmycraftroom.com

    ReplyDelete