Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Wedding Favour Box

My friend is getting married in July and I offered to make up these wedding favour boxes for her.  Initially I had offered to do up bride and groom boxes which were way more complicated and 300 boxes later I am really glad she went with this one!!  I used the Tie the Knot cartridge which surprisingly has some really nice boxes on it.  I had looked for paper to go with her wedding colour of cobalt blue and delphiniums which are in her bouquet and really couldn't find what I wanted at a price point that was affordable.  I did find a stamp that resembled the delphinium (sort of) and decided to stamp and ink the white cardstock instead.  I also scored each of the boxes.  As they are getting married in Newfoundland, I do not have to put the boxes together!  happy scrapping...




No comments:

Post a Comment