Saturday, March 15, 2014

ambrosia

I have always liked Bo Bunny's Ambrosia Collection and picked up this mini album on sale at my local scrapbook store which unfortunately has now closed their doors (so sad).  I fell in love with all of the colours in it but they do not go with all of my boy pictures so this will be given to a special girl I know.  I am entering this in ScrapbookPal.com's Share Your Project Challenge.  (This is where I get my "Scrappy Tape" from which I use on all of my projects.) I embellished it using papers, rub-ons, buttons and metal pieces from the collection.  The butterflies were created with a Martha Stewart punch and a Cherry-Lynn Die.  The doilies are from Dollarama and the bling and ribbons are from my stash.  Finally, I used my Cricut and CTMH's Art Philosophy cartridge to cut out the various flowers in the album as well as some of the photo mats.   The rolled flowers were cut at 2", 2.5" and 3" using the flowers at shift row 5 column 9 and column 10.  I rolled them up using my quilling tool, which makes the rolling fast and easy and then added some hot glue to the bottom.  The beige flowers were cut using the flower (r3c10) at 1", 1.25" and 1.5 inches.  I sprayed them with water, crinkled them up and then unfolded, inked the edges and glued them together.    It is surprising how much enjoyment you can get from creating something with such beautiful colours!  scrap happy...




 
 
 

1 comment: