Sunday, March 02, 2014

still the same...

I saw Canadian Scrapbooker Magazine's sketch challenge for March on Facebook yesterday and immediately thought of a piece of paper that my good friend Jan Moxey gave me that would be perfect to be used with this sketch.  In fact everything about this layout came together easily.  The rest of the paper is from CTMH's Huntington collection as are the wooden buttons.  When I came across this photo of my sister and I, the song "Still the Same" started playing in my head and I knew it should be the title.  While we are many years older, most people who have seen this picture have commented on how much alike we still are. Unfortunately my memory is not so good that I can remember when the picture was taken but I absolutely love this picture and my sister!  scrap happy...


1 comment:

  1. Sweet!!! Love those challenges! Did you post on their sketchy challenge website???

    ReplyDelete