Thursday, July 28, 2011

another birthday card

At PaperSecrets I belong to a birthday club where we send out birthday cards to other members.  This is the card I did up for the July birthdays.  I tried to keep it flat for mailing purposes which was harder than I thought it would be.  I am also still trying to go to my scraps before cutting new paper which was a little bit of a challenge as well.  The cardstock and the stamps are from CTMH.  The papers are from stacks purchased at Costco.  The ribbon is from the dollar store.  The ink is TH distress ink in my favourite colour of vintage photo.  I used the divine swirls embossing folder (another favourite).  Last but not least, the label is cut from the Elegant Edges cricut cart (yes, another favourite and bday present to myself... )       happy scrapping!

No comments:

Post a Comment