Sunday, July 24, 2011

spoiler alert - seester don't look...

I finally finished my sister's (affectionately known as seester) birthday card but it is too fat to send via mail so she now has to wait until September to get it - sorry :(    I had this idea in my head for quite awhile and it came out not far from what I wanted although, in hindsight, I wish I had embossed the dress form stand.  The papers are from DCWV Mademoiselle stack - I really love the richness of this paper.  I used French Manor Cricut cart for the dress form and the sewing machine.  The mirror (or picture frame) is cut from Lacey Labels. The flowers are Prima (large roses), Reflections (small roses) and the accordion flower is mine!  Ribbon and bling are from Dollarama (gotta love that store).  I would have used Glossy Accents on the sewing machine and bits of the inside of the mirror (or picture frame) but I couldn't get the bottle open no matter how hard I tried!!  It is hard to tell but I did use the CTMH equivalent, Liquid Glass that I forgot I had until I went looking... oops....  happy scrapping!
 

No comments:

Post a Comment