Sunday, May 29, 2011

birthday becomes just because becomes to have and to hold...

Since doing the must use rub-ons challenge, I have done a few more cards using predominantly rub-ons,  including this one, which started out as my sister's birthday card...  It wasn't going the way I wanted it to so I decided to do it up as a "just because" card instead.  Then as I was getting ready to stamp the sentiment, I started to think about how nice it would look as a wedding card.  Since Eric and Michelle were attending the wedding of one of their cousins, they were dropping off my grandson for a sleepover.  I asked if they would like a wedding card and to my delight the response was yes!  So from virgin cardstock to creation to a new home in under two hours - definitely a record... lol   Flowers were cut from a K & Co paper stack, ribbon is CTMH, rub-ons are from Hambly and the bling is from Dollarama.  happy scrapping!

1 comment:

  1. Well, no wonder they said yes - what an elegant card! Love it!

    ReplyDelete