Sunday, May 22, 2011

tri-fold graduation card

Wow, two posts in one day... hehe...  I have been busy scrapping and wanted to share this tri-fold card I made based on a tutorial from Sheila at She's a Sassy Lady.  This is a really great blog for easy to understand and follow tutorials for your gypsy.  Typically, my preference is for larger cards but I do like the substance to this tri-fold which is 4.25" x 5.5" (or A2) in size.  I used Cricut's Locker Talk cart for the images and Gypsy Wanderings for the sentiment which was clear embossed so it would stand out more. The inside was finished with a white piece of cardstock for writing a note.  happy scrapping!

3 comments:

  1. This card is awesome!! Thanks for sharing at Sassy's blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what an awesome card . I just love graduation theme and the artwork you chose . awesome . thanks for playing along at She's A Sassy Lady.

    ReplyDelete