Wednesday, May 18, 2011

challenge sketches - I think I like them!!

I am really liking doing challenge sketches and they sure have some good ones at Paper Secrets!  I may just get all of my pictures scrapped and still have time for cards and other projects...

This first layout was done for Challenge #1 in the Scrap Your Axx Off Challenge where you have to do a new challenge each week until there is only one person left!!  Could be a long, long time... lol.  For this one I used K & Company's Que Sera Sera paper (I think I own the entire collection!) and miscellaneous embellishments.  The challenge was to use the sketch and 5 of 10 listed embellishments - I used flowers, brads, buttons, misting, dry and heat embossing - it really was a challenge!

The second layout was done for the National Scrapbook Day Sketch Challenge and I am happy to say I won!!  ... although I do have to tell you that it was a random pick win but a win nonetheless... lol   The papers are from an old CTMH paper pack called Laid Back and the grass borders are from an old set of CTMH stickers (Rustic Trail).  I cut the title with my cricut - think it was the cindy loo cart but can't remember for sure - still not used to paying attention to these details.

1 comment:

  1. Loving these layouts, Lee. :) The colours and design are so striking!

    ReplyDelete