Saturday, May 14, 2011

National Scrapbooking Day Cards

I was very busy scrapping all last weekend (so what else is new... lol) participating in some challenges over at Paper Secrets.  It sure is a good way to get thinking outside the box...  In any case I needed to do up a couple of cards and they fit in with their challenges so it worked out perfectly!  If you are looking for challenges, they have some very interesting and challenging ones going on.... happy scrapping!!

The first challenge was to use ribbon, two pattern papers (mine are from My Minds Eye and American Crafts) and several embellishments (all from my stash). The stamp is from CTMH.






The second challenge was to use red, turquoise and white together.  Now I would never have put these colours together but I am quite pleased with how it turned out. The paper is Rouge de Garance from a monthly kit I bought and embellishments are from my stash.  The sentiment is a rub-on.

No comments:

Post a Comment