Saturday, October 01, 2011

happy world card making day!!!

What a way to start off World Card Making Day - I was chosen one of 40 finalists over at Practical Scrappers for their Huge Card Making Day Contest!!!  The challenge for the first round was to create a card with pink on it.  I submitted the wedding card I did up for a friend which I have re-posted here and originally here. Now it is up to the readers as to who continues so you have to go to their blog and vote for me!!  You will find my card in the fourth group.  Even if I don't go on to the next round, I am very happy to have been chosen!  scrap happy...





2 comments:

  1. Congrats on being chosen for this next step!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay - you so deserved to be chosen for the next step!!!! Beautiful work as always Lee!!!!

    ReplyDelete