Sunday, October 09, 2011

Huge Card Making Contest - Round Two!

Thanks to all of my friends out there (old and new) who took the time to vote for me and help me make it through to Round Two of Practical Scrappers Huge Card Making Contest!  It is pretty exciting as this is the first time one of my cards was chosen for a contest.  In Round Two the theme is fall and we have to use twine on the card.  Did I mention I was pretty excited...  well I made a beautiful card and added some beautiful ribbon to it - then I went back and re-read the instructions (thankfully) and of course I was supposed to have used twine... lol   So I re-created the card using twine in place of the ribbon although I think I still like the ribbon better...  Hopefully everyone will like this card as well and vote all this week to put me through to Round Three... scrap happy!
Inside of the card
and here is the one I made using ribbon...



No comments:

Post a Comment