Wednesday, October 26, 2011

Round Four and still going!!

I cannot believe I forgot to post this!!  I was at Scrapfest with my friends when it was posted and was so tired that I didn't get it posted on Sunday and now it's almost Thursday!!  Wow, time flies doesn't it!  Anyways, thanks yet again to all of my wonderful friends for voting for me over at Practical Scrappers in their Huge Cardmaking Contest - this week they will be whittling it down from ten to five cards with 4 being chosen by popularity and the 5th being their choice.  I really hope I make it through as I love the card I made for the next round...  For this card we had to use chevrons and do some stitching.  I was able to use up more scraps and although you cannot tell from the picture, the flower has 3 layers from each of the 3 different papers I used.  It's a little different than I normally do but I like it because it is still clean and simple.  The label is from the new Art Philosophy cart and the stamp is CTMH.  scrap happy!

1 comment:

  1. Such a cute little thing, and even cuter when you see it in person!!

    ReplyDelete