Monday, October 10, 2011

wedding mini

Kathryn from Life on the Scrap Beach has a very easy to follow tutorial for a paper bag mini album online here - so easy that this was my first attempt and while there are a few mistakes, no one else seemed to notice...  I used predominantly papers from K & Company and similar papers from Recollections.  The flowers are mostly of my own making although the white roses are from Kaisercraft and the butterflies are from Michaels - the white ones from the wedding section and the others from Recollections.  The paper lunch bags are just from the dollar store; however, in future I would pay a little more for a higher quality bag.  The ribbons and other bling are from my stash that I have picked up here and there along the way.  I hope you enjoy as much as I enjoyed making and giving.  scrap happy!!
cover with mat for a picture

pocket on left with photo mats and journaling tag

flower on left is a pull tab for removable photo mat

photo mats lift up to show more mats underneath

when lifted, additional photo mats and journaling tags

album is tied together with six different ribbons in two holes

the blue is to coordinate with the bride's wedding colours

the journaling tags are inked and gold embossed

three dimensional white butterflies are inked in blue as well

back cover and you can see the ribbon ties to the right




1 comment:

  1. Awesome work Lee!!! Loving how it all turned out. Your friend must be ecstatic!!!

    ReplyDelete