Sunday, October 30, 2011

Round Five - Thanks Very Much!!

Well, I went over to Practical Scrappers yesterday morning and to my dismay, I did not make it through to the top five...  :(  I do want to thank everyone who voted for me over the last month as I really do appreciate it very much - it has been a fun experience!  Here is the card I submitted for the next challenge which was to use rainbows and dry embossing (raised imprints on the cardstock).  I found this beautiful starburst rainbow image online and unfortunately forgot to save the site I got it from (it is a wallpaper image).  The French Ladies I found at *The Graphics Fairy* Vintage Images.  If you love this kind of ephemera, you have to check her blog out!  I printed the rainbow paper and ran it through my Epic 6 with the "Happy Birthday" embossing folder.  The metallic purple cardstock is from a DCWV stack.  The ribbon was given to me from my friend Anne (incidentally, she was awesome in rounding up votes for me) and I have been hoarding it but this seemed the perfect place to use it!  The bling is from the dollar store.  I may sound like a broken record, but the picture does not do this card justice!  scrap happy!

 



1 comment:

  1. This one was just as amazing as your other cards. That truly is your medium!!!

    ReplyDelete