Sunday, October 16, 2011

Round 3!!!

A huge thank you to everyone out there who is taking time to vote for me over at Practical Scrappers in their Huge Card Making Contest - I have made it to Round 3!!!!!   The challenge for this round was to create a card using either a flag or banner and the word "happy".  Now last time I didn't follow the directions so well (forgot about the twine) so I thought I made sure to pay close attention this time to what was required.  But then I got so excited about the idea I had for the banner and added the sentiment Merry Christmas instead!  Of course I did figure it out before submitting and once again fixed my error...  and am thinking I need to post the instructions on the wall in large print!!  Anyhow, I used my most favourite Bo Bunny papers and cut the banner using Wrap it Up and Lyrical Letters.  I fussy cut some of the trees and used Bo Bunny rub ons for the others.  The bling is from my stash as well as the green wire I used for the banner.  So now you have to go over to Practical Scrappers and vote once again all week for me!!  scrap happy...




1 comment:

  1. This card was my favourite of all. And I know it is your favourite paper line ever!! Suits you to a "T"!!

    ReplyDelete